- KATH needed a CEO who would create a safe working environment for staff, appreciate all inputs and be approachable to address all concerns..
Delivered : each day, the new CEO doesn’t spend more than 3hrs in his office. He’s always going round monitoring and interacting at various wards and departments, security structures fortified
- KATH needed a CEO who would respect senior and junior doctors, put premium on the advancement of their career and resource their assigned facilities..
Prof.Dr.Otchere Addai-Mensah,KATH CEO
Delivered : there’s a seamless harmony between senior and junior staff and monthly review of working relations. She facilities has been resourced
- KATH needed a CEO who would work in hand with nurses, expedite their merited promotions on time and understands their immeasurable contributions..
Delivered : staff salaries increased, due-allowances addressed, 13month salary paid. Merited promotions approved and punitive actions taken against 16 staff
- KATH needed a CEO who is development oriented, plug all loopholes draining internal generated funds and be accountable..
Delivered : Heal Komfo Anokye Project launched, internally generated funds doubled from 80million GH cedis to 160million GH cedis, doctors flats renovated
- KATH needed a CEO who would address the hydra headed issues of Lab Technicians and discourage profiteering outside the walls of the Hospital..
Delivered : Labs resourced and patronage of internal services boosted
- KATH needs a CEO who would work in hand with the ‘tigers’ in the pharmaceutical business and always put the interest of the institution at the apex..
Delivered : backlogs owed suppliers cleared and that has set in keen competition in pricing and prompt deliveries
- KATH needed a CEO who would consolidate the interest of the various Unions and effectively support them..
Delivered : Unions activities restructured and there’s a monthly stakeholder engagement
- KATH needed a CEO who would be unrelenting to the timetable for execution and commissioning of internal projects..
Delivered : internally funded projects ongoing and newly devised system in seeking external supports in operation
- KATH needed a CEO who would ensure intra-information flow and a restructuring of their Public Relations..
Delivered : effective Public Relations and patient/nurse/doctor relations established
- KATH needed a CEO who is focused in grabbing the horns of the altar..
Delivered : the horns are firmly locked and evidently, transforming a regional institution